Steps on Final Inspection
1. Verify all cables/conduit runs are secured with zip ties or other non-conductive cable clamps to prevent damage from vibration.
2. Ensure all cables that pass-through walls, bulkheads, or any other openings are protected against abrasion by using strain reliefs and/or grommets.
3. Check all AC, DC and ground connections are securely tightened, and if required, covered with suitable anti-seizing grease.
4. Check the AC terminal connection cover plate has been securely re-attached.
5. Check all connections are secure in the main and sub panels. Replace all covers.
6. If required by code, have the installation inspected by an electrical inspector.