Jun 27, 2022
HOW TO MOUNT THE REMOTE DISPLAY
The remote display can be mounted by following these steps.
1. Plan the location of your remote display carefully. Keeping in mind the cable
needs to be run from the shunt to the monitor.
2. Use the installation template on the last page of this manual to cut a hole.
• The remote display uses clips to stay in place so the hole size needs to be as accurate as possible.
• Using a jigsaw is recommended.
3. Run the shielded cable from your battery bay and feed it through the cut hole.
4. Connect the shielded cable to the remote and snap the remote into place.